FIND A CLASS
Read through our class descriptions (scroll down on this page) to determine which one to join. Not sure? Ask us!
MIXED LEVEL Boxing (4X)week.
- Mon, Tues , Thurs at 6:00 PM and Sat at 10:00 AM
-1 hour class in length
- suitable for beginners and those interested in boxing recreationally (not competing) .
- This class is also suitable for more advanced members, either working toward competing or wanting to spar ( class will be split up as needed).
-This membership is focused on learning the basics, improving off of the fundamentals and geared more towards the technical aspect of boxing and of course, a great workout.
- Sparring optional.
Women’s Box N Burn (2x) week
- Mon & Wed at 5:30 PM
-1 hour class
- Suitable for those interested in boxing for fitness
- all fitness levels welcome.
- Thurs at 6:00 PM & Sat at 9:00 AM
-Ages 7-11 years old
- Suitable for beginners
- Class is split based on ability, so those repeating program will progress
- Learn the foundations of the sport, and build techniques upon the basics.
-Age appropriate, sport specific fitness conditioning
Competitive/Advanced class (membership based).
-Mon, Tues, Thurs at 6:30
-1.5 hours in length
- ONLY for those who are committed to competitive boxing.
-This requires both athletes to be both mentally and physically capable.
- Mixed age, co-ed.
- Will need to agree to competitive terms which involves volunteering and helping the club.
- Must agree to terms & conditions and competitive contract surrounding committment to the sport.
Memberships and Prices:
- New members will be required to commit to a 3-month membership
- Registration is online
- Once registered, payment will come out once per month automatically.
- If paying cash or e transfer, you must pay 3 months up front.
- Boxing : $110/month- plus Boxing Ontario membership fee- competitive or sparring/non-competitive rate
- Women’s Box N Burn $100/month – plus Boxing Ontario membership fee $20/year.